- In order to access the live stream page you will need to be signed into the account you created when checking out. Once you log in to your account, our site will know if you purchased tickets and you will be able to see the stream at the links below!
- Apr 03, 9PM ET / 6PM PT | Spring Break – available until Apr 04, 11:59PM ET
May 08, 9PM ET / 6PM PT | Mother's Day – available until May 09, 11:59PM ET
- If you have not created an account, you can do so here with the email you used to place your order. Since this is a live event you will not be able to fast forward or rewind during the initial airing.
- Be sure the email you use to create your account matches the email on your payment method of choice (Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal). Payment methods are determined by store owners and all available payment methods are on the site.
- "Michael Franti",
- your order number(s) including both tickets purchased
- your friend’s email address
Once we receive this, an account will be set up for your friend to view.
Using Airplay & Casting. Most device-based browsers do not support live-streaming video.
Airplay will activate by sharing the full safari browser (or full computer screen) on desktop, or you will see an icon on mobile.
Casting is possible by casting the full browser window, or right clicking on the player once the video has started.
Additional info on technical requirements is available here.